The TNBFA will adhere to the highest ethical standards, including financial accountability and nondiscriminatory treatment of all.
• To promote and develop Blind Football among the visually challenged community / Blind community In Tamil Nadu.
• To formulate and help in implementing the Sports Policy of the Government of Tamil Nadu and the Government of India for the promotion of sports amongst visually challenged and blind persons.
• To create District Associations to work with TNBFA in the promotion of blind football at the district level.
• To co-ordinate, co-operate and liaison with the Paralympic Committee of India, Indian blind football federation, and Indian blind sports association.
• To create an ecosystem of administrators, coaches, referees, players, and parents to promote the growth of blind football in Tamil Nadu through regular practice sessions, competitions, coach’s education, seminars, and conferences.
• To advise the State Government and other authorities on all matters relating to the promotion of blind football and improvement of sports standards which may be referred to it by the State Government and other authorities.